HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, reflexology, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf)
- TEAS information for nursing students (pdf)
- TEAS information for dental hygiene students (pdf)
- HOAE information for rad tech students (pdf)
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
- Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about applying for clinicals and view clinical admission criteria (including deadlines, requirements, etc.).
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (updated regularly).
- Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
- Health Careers Data Table
Chair, Health and Public Service Department
Melinda Eash, MS
Chair, Nursing Department
Director, Healthcare Education (Workforce/Non-credit/Continuing Education)
Massage Therapy Program Information Session
Monday November 20, 2017
Harrisburg Campus - Hall Technology Bldg, Room 201
Dental Hygiene Information Session - THIS SESSION IS FULL
Wednesday November 22, 2017
Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical Health Education Pavilion - 203
Nursing Information Session - Lancaster Campus
Monday November 27, 2017
Lancaster Campus Main Bldg Rm 222
Nursing Information Session - Harrisburg Campus
Monday December 4, 2017
Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical Room 203
Surgical Technology Program Information Session
Wednesday December 6, 2017
Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall Room 110