HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, reflexology, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf)
The Nursing Programs at HACC have found it necessary to re-evaluate and adjust the current admission criteria and program requirements for both the Associate Degree Nursing (RN) Program and for the Practical Nursing (PN) Program. Upon careful evaluation and assessment of data, changes have been implemented effective with the admission cycles listed on the attached. Click on this link to view full letter including new admission criteria.
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
- Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about applying for clinicals and view clinical admission criteria (including deadlines, requirements, etc.).
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (updated regularly).
- Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
- Health Careers Data Table - Job Placement and National Board Exam Pass Rates
Chair, Health and Public Service Department
Melinda Eash, MS