Resources and Related Links
HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, reflexology, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf)
Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
- Learn about applying for clinicals and view clinical admission criteria (including deadlines, requirements, etc.).
- TEAS information for dental hygiene and nursing students
- Health Careers Information Sessions
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Health Careers Data Table - Job Placement and National Board Exam Pass Rates
- Learn about the importance of creating YOUR parallel pathway, what to consider, and how to get started. https://youtu.be/Ni4yVmksgnI
Other important information and required forms for Health Career programs
For clinical students:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance Forms (COMPASS) - NOT FOR NURSE AIDE STUDENTS
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History Request Form (SP-164)
- Castlebranch for PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Background Record, Drug And Alcohol Screening
- Nurse Aide (only) Prohibitive Offense List
- Immunization Information Sheet (pdf)
Other forms and information:
- Good Standing Form and Procedure (pdf)
- Prohibitive Offense Procedure (pdf) This form must be completed when a student is applying for clinicals (not before).
- AOD Reasonable Suspicion Documentation Form (pdf)
- HACC-approved credential evaluation service (pdf)
- Test Prep Review (Accuplacer)
- Change of Major Form
- Verification of High School Graduation Requirement (pdf)
- How to obtain a High School Equivalency / Commonwealth Secondary School Diploma (CSSD) (PDE diploma)