Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) - NEW
Online curriculum with flexible clinical opportunities, intended for working technologists. Not just a registry
review, this program prepares technologists to work in the field.
What will I learn? MRI Anatomy, Pathology, MRI Procedures, MRI Principles and Image Formation, MRI Parameters and Pulsed Sequences, MRI Patient Safety and Instrumentation.
- All didactic courses are offered online in an interactive format.
- Clinical Rotations are optional in this 14-credit program. This program can be completed in as few as 2-3 semesters.
- We offer flexible scheduling for optional clinical rotations conducted over two to three semesters.
- Didactic courses meet the ARRT formal education requirements while clinical experience provides an opportunity to complete the ARRT clinical requirements.
All Courses are eligible for ARRT continuing education credits, and may qualify for tuition reimbursement through your current employer.
MRI Estimated Expenses (pdf)
How do I enroll in the program?
- Apply to the college - use Health Science - 3656 - as your major
- Contact Tami Burkholder for additional information
- Apply (online using SurveyMonkey) for the MRI courses - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MRI_APP_2019
Who can I contact for more information/Program Office?
Contact us today for more information
and to set up a virtual advising session.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
HACC Lancaster Campus
East Building Rm 207
1641 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602