Am I Eligible for Financial Aid?
The answer to that question is most often "YES". Many of our students apply for and receive several types of financial aid. However, you do need to keep a close watch on your file with us and follow up on any requests we need.
Additionally, each type of financial aid has special requirements but there are several criteria required for all. You must be:
- Enrolled in an eligible degree, certificate or diploma program
- Be a citizen or eligible noncitizen of the United States
- Have a valid social security number
- Have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or have completed homeschooling
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Not owe a refund on a federal student grant or be in default on a Federal student loan.
- If you are a male, register (or already be registered) with Selective Service
- Not have a conviction for the possession or sale of illegal drugs for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid