Financial aid for guest/international students
Learn more about the financial aid for guests or international students.
I am a guest student. Do I qualify for financial aid?
HACC considers you a guest student if you are:
- Pursuing a degree or certificate at another school. HACC refers to this school as your "home school".
- Taking course(s) at HACC for the sole purpose of transferring the course(s) back to your home school.
Guest students are not eligible to receive financial aid from HACC. Through a consortium agreement, you may be able to receive aid from your home institution. This aid may cover the course(s) you are taking at HACC. Contact your home school's Financial Aid Office to ask about a consortium agreement.
I am an international student. Do I qualify for financial aid?
You are not eligible to receive financial aid if you:
- Are on an F-1 or F-2 student visa
- Are on a J-1 or J-2 exchange-visitor visa only
- Have a G series visas. These visas pertain to international organizations.
- Have Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Visit www.edupass.org for more information on pursuing an education in the United States.
Contact the Office of Financial Aid Services for more information. Learn more about applying to HACC as an international student.