HACC works with many institutions to ensure successful student transfers. We have a variety of agreements with several colleges. Learn about these agreements.
What is dual-admission agreement?
A dual-admission agreement is a cooperative partnership between HACC and a four-year college or university. It is for students interested in pursuing a bachelor degree.
This agreement will:
- Facilitate your admission process
- Transfer your associate degree credits into a bachelor degree program
- Help ensure you do not lose any time or money
There are ways to ensure you do not lose any money or time when you transfer. You must:
- Maintain the required academic standard
- Follow the requirements of your desired transfer program
What is an articulation agreement?
Articulation agreements determine how credit is transferred into HACC or another institution.
What is a transfer agreement?
A transfer agreement determines which HACC credits align with the credits of another institution and promotes efficient transfer.