At HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, YOUR success remains our top priority. HACC uses Navigate to assist you throughout your academic journey.
Using Navigate, students can:
- Schedule appointments with their advisor, career services, KEYS staff and more
- Learn about resources, events and important reminders
If you need assistance using Navigate, please contact Navigators@hacc.edu.
- How can I access Navigate?
To access the Navigate app, please:
- Visit Google Play of the Apple App Store and search “Navigate Student”
- Install the app
- Once the app is installed, search for Harrisburg Area Community College
- Login with your HACC ID and password
- Login to myHACC
- From the student home tab, select Navigate
- Are there any resources for students to learn how to use Navigate?
Yes, view Navigate student guides and videos on HACC’s Navigate Student Resources page.
- Is the Navigate app free?
Yes, the Navigate student app is free for all HACC students.
- What should I do if I cannot log in to Navigate?
If you cannot log in to Navigate, please contact Navigators@hacc.edu.
- Can I register for my classes in Navigate?
No. You will need to register for classes using your myHACC portal.
- Can Navigate help me locate resources I may need?
Yes! From your Navigate homepage, you can access a directory of resources that are critical to your success.