At HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, YOUR success remains our top priority. HACC uses Navigate to assist you throughout your academic journey.
Using Navigate, students can:
- Schedule appointments with their advisor, career services, KEYS staff and more
- Learn about resources, events and important reminders
If you need assistance using Navigate, please contact Navigators@hacc.edu.
Webinars for Students
Navigate 101: Have you heard about Navigate? All HACC students are invited to learn about Navigate. If you are looking for a way to manage reminders and events, make appointments, and connect with the right resources at the right time then look no further than Navigate. During the 30-minute session, attendees will have the chance to login and explore Navigate, learn about to dos and events, understand how to make appointments with HACC staff and faculty, find resources, and ask questions.
Spring 2022 webinars coming soon! For questions or to meet with a staff member to review Navigate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I access Navigate?
To access the Navigate app, please:
- Visit Google Play of the Apple App Store and search “Navigate Student”
- Install the app
- Once the app is installed, search for Harrisburg Area Community College
- Login with your HACC ID and password
- Login to myHACC
- From the student home tab, select Navigate
- Are there any resources for students to learn how to use Navigate?
Yes, view Navigate student guides and videos on HACC’s Navigate Student Resources page.
- Is the Navigate app free?
Yes, the Navigate student app is free for all HACC students.
- What should I do if I cannot log in to Navigate?
If you cannot log in to Navigate, please contact Navigators@hacc.edu.
- Can I register for my classes in Navigate?
No. You will need to register for classes using your myHACC portal.
- Can Navigate help me locate resources I may need?
Yes! From your Navigate homepage, you can access a directory of resources that are critical to your success.