Accommodation Letter Request Form
Use the Accommodation Letter Request Form (link opens in browser) to request accommodation letters to be sent to classes for which you would like to utilize accommodations. Before completing this form, students should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed an Intake with Student Access Services
- Have been approved for accommodations
- Are currently registered for the classes for which you would like to use accommodations (current or upcoming semesters)
Testing Accommodation Request Form
Use the appropriate form below to request testing accommodations. You can also obtain forms at your local campus from the Student Access Services Coordinator.
- Testing Accommodation Request W118 (Yellow) - Harrisburg Campus (pdf)
- Testing Accommodation Request C133 (Blue) - Harrisburg Campus (pdf)
- Testing Accommodation Request - Lancaster Campus (pdf)
The links below include information about rights and responsibilities for students served by Student Access Services as well as links to HACC's Shared Governance Policy documents related to services and accommodations.