Forms and Links for Disability Services
Accommodation Letter Requests
If you are a current SAS student wishing to request your accommodation letter be sent, please begin by logging into Accommodate.
- Accommodate can be found at: https://hacc-accommodate.symplicity.com/students/index.php?tabmode=list
- The user name and password are the same as for your myHACC account.
- There is also a YouTube video to demonstrate the process for you. The video can be found here.
- Please reach out with questions or for assistance with this process for contact information
- If you have not done an intake with Student Access Services, please fill out this form.
Student Access Services has created a college-wide testing request form and process. Faculty will fill out this form. Now more than ever, it is important that you communicate with your faculty about your testing accommodation needs at the start of the semester. If you have difficulty, please contact your SAS Coordinator .
Here is how the form and process will work:
- Faculty request a need for a live proctor: Faculty Instructions for Academic Make-up Test & SAS Accommodated Testing - HACC Testing - LibGuides at Harrisburg Area Community College
- Five days notice is needed to make proctoring arrangements.
- Faculty will receive a confirmation email.
- Testing and Student Access Services will then work to arrange for a proctor by coordinating with students, and provide the student with a Zoom link.
To adhere to CDC guidance and to protect the safety and health of our students and staff:
SAS testing with reader/scribe/break accommodation is NOT available for in-person testing at a campus location. This will continue to be proctored remotely through Zoom.
Student Access Services (SAS) Survival Guide
Student Access Services created the SAS Survival Guide to help students learn and navigate all of the various helping supports at HACC.
SAS will continue to update this guide with new information as it becomes available.
The links below include information about rights and responsibilities for students served by Student Access Services as well as links to HACC's Shared Governance Policy documents related to services and accommodations.