Accommodation Letter Request Form
Use the Accommodation Letter Request Form (link opens in browser) to request accommodation letters to be sent to classes for which you would like to utilize accommodations. Before completing this form, students should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed an Intake with Student Access Services
- Have been approved for accommodations
- Are currently registered for the classes for which you would like to use accommodations (current or upcoming semesters)
Testing Accommodation Request Form
For students who need: Readers, Scribes, Oral Proctoring/Clarification, or Breaks:
SAS has created a new form to request those needs. Due to the remote/virtual format, we are asking that you give us five school/business days to arrange and have supports in place for you before your test date. We realize this is a shift. SAS will continue to work with you as best we can, as we have always done. It is important that you plan ahead and submit requests on time!
For each exam that you need a Reader, Scribe, Oral Proctoring/Clarification, or Breaks
- Fill out and submit the Request Form: Test Request For Reader_Scribe_Oral Proctor _Breaks (link opens in browser)
- SAS will work to arrange a proctor
- SAS will get the test from the faculty
- The Proctor will reach out to you to provide a Zoom link
The links below include information about rights and responsibilities for students served by Student Access Services as well as links to HACC's Shared Governance Policy documents related to services and accommodations.