Welcome! You are considered a returning student if you are returning to HACC and have not taken a course in more than five years.
Please follow the steps below to become a HACC student:
1. Re-apply to HACC
Re-apply to HACC online or in-person at any of the HACC locations (Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York).
3. Meet with your advisor
Schedule an appointment to meet with your advisor. Your advisor can review your academic record.
4. Review your admission acceptance letter
Review your admission acceptance letter for the following:
- Your HACC ID and PIN. Use these to log on to HACCWeb.
- Your HAWKMail ID and temporary password for your college email account
- The program and your admitted term
5. Activate your HAWKMail email account
HACC will use this email account to send you important information.
6. Register for classes
You can register online for classes.
8. Purchase books
Purchase your books online or at your campus bookstore.