Veteran Student Worker Program
The Military and Veteran Affairs is seeking VA-Work-Study-eligible applicants to assist with their operation.
The VA Work-Study Program is a VA education benefit that serves as an additional allowance paid to students for performing VA-related activities. The program pays students minimum wage, nontaxed, for up to 25 hours per week of employment. Students must be attending at a ¾ time rate of pursuit to participate.
Students receiving benefits through Title 38 or Title 10 under the following programs may be eligible:
- Ch30: Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB)
- Ch31: Veteran Readiness & Employment (formally 'Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment')
- Ch35: Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA)
- Ch1606: MGIB – Selected Reserve (SR)
- Ch33: Post-9/11 GI Bill®, including Transfer of Entitlement (TOE) and Fry Scholarship recipients
For more information, please contact the Military and Veteran Affairs Office at 717-780-4148, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the VA website.