HACC Students

Veterans FAQs

The following questions are frequently asked by our active military and veterans students. Please contact us with your questions if your question is not listed here.

Question: How many credits do you need to attend HACC full time in the summer?
Answer: Please see the training time equivalency table to determine your summer schedule. If you have any questions, please contact your campus MVAO or call 800-ABC-HACC.

Question: What is the current housing allowance?
Answer: HACC does not offer housing. However, as a veteran, you receive a monthly housing allowance when using certain Chapter benifits such as the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill®.  To acquire the most current information regard the current BAH rates please go to Current BAH Rates 

Question: Can you use the state Education Assistance Program (EAP) with the GI Bill®?
Answer: Yes. You can use EAP with any of the GI Bill® chapters.