Bucknell Community College Scholars Program
Earn your Bachelor's degree at Bucknell on a full-tuition scholarship through the Bucknell Community College Scholars Program
While completing your associate's degree at HACC, take advantage of this unique scholarship opportunity to study at Bucknell University and complete a six-week summer program where you will get to experience all Bucknell has to offer through their classes and campus life.
After successfully completing their summer program, students can apply as a transfer student to Bucknell and receive a full-tuition scholarship. Students will then receive individual plans and unique mentorship to help them meet their academic needs and earn a Bachelor's degree through Bucknell.
Bucknell is looking for community college students who:
- Show potential to succeed in a bachelor's program at Bucknell
- Have a GPA of about 3.5 or higher
- Have completed at least 12 community college credits as of Jan. 15
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, problem-solving skills, and engagement on campus
- Have a low- to moderate-income* financial status
- Completed application found on Bucknell's website
- Two letters of recommendation (one from faculty member)
- Completed 2021-2022 FAFSA adding HACC and Bucknell school codes
- Personal statement
- High school transcript
- Copy of parents or student's 2019 tax return information
Students and professors are to submit all application materials to Carly Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info on the program, click to view the brochure here. (pdf)
Please visit the below link to learn more about the Bucknell Community College Scholars Program (BCCSP) and apply now:
Hear first hand from HACC students on finding their success through the Bucknell Community College Scholars Program: