HACC's Advising Department wants to see you!
Do you have questions about what classes to take?
Please contact your assigned advisor via hawkmail.
How do I find my academic advisor?
- Log in to myHACC
- Look on the top right under Student Success Resources.
- If your advisor is not available due to holiday or summer hours, please visit or call the advising office for assistance.
When can I meet with an academic advisor during the week of Jan. 23-27?
Drop-In via Zoom (no appointment needed):
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Advising Zoom link
- Please sign in Zoom using your computer or tablet. No phones please.
- Students are seen in Zoom and on campus drop-ins on a first come first serve basis
Drop-In via On Campus/ In Person (no appointment needed):
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Due to the high volume of students joining drop-ins via Zoom, we periodically have to lock the meeting to ensure we are able to meet with every student. If you experience Zoom being locked, please try back again at a later time.
Academic Advising office campus locations:
- Gettysburg - Main Building G101
- Harrisburg- Cooper 219
- Lebanon - Only on Feb. 6, March 6, April 3 and May 1 on the third floor.
- Lancaster - Main Building 221
- York - Leader 102
For more questions on how to meet with an advisor or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 717-780-2498.
Please be aware of the following:
- Advising/Alternate PIN cannot be given over the phone. This requires a meeting with an advisor by Zoom, by appointment or during in-person drop-in times. Please see the above schedule.
- We can only release information to the student due to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations.
- Placement testing must be completed or transcripts submitted prior to speaking with an advisor.
Where do I find my myHACC ID?
Request a new advisor
Below are some helpful links and videos that might answer your general advising questions:
- Apply to graduate
- Change my major
- Information on how to Drop/Add/Withdrawal (DAW)
- Get your financial aid started
- Guest student paperwork
- How to find my assigned advisor
- Degree Evaluation for catalog terms fall 2018 and later
- Degree Evaluation for catalog terms prior to fall 2018
- Major/Program information
- What are my elective course choices
- Access GPA Calculator
For additional questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org