HACC's Advising Department wants to see you...online or in person!
Registration is open for Fall 2022!
Please note that the advising center is closed daily from noon-1 p.m. for lunch.
Visit us on campus or via Zoom for drop-in advising sessions:
Students are seen in Zoom and on campus drop-ins on a first come first serve basis.
- Drop-In via Zoom (no appointment needed):
- Please sign in Zoom using your computer or tablet. No phones please.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
- 9 a.m.-noon; 1-4 p.m.
- 9 a.m.-noon; 1-6 p.m.
Advising Zoom Link: https://hacc.zoom.us/my/haccadvising
Due to the high volume of students joining drop-ins via Zoom, we periodically have to lock the meeting to ensure we are able to meet with every student. If you experience Zoom being locked, please try back again at a later time.
- On Campus/ In Person (no appointment needed):
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9 a.m.-noon; 1-4:00 p.m.
- Gettysburg - Main Building G101
- York - Leader 104
- Lebanon - Only on Aug. 23, Sept. 27, Oct. 25, Nov. 11 and Dec. 13 on the third floor.
- Lancaster - Main Building 221
- Harrisburg - Cooper 219
- Advisors will not be on campus on Wednesday and Friday, please use our Zoom option.
For more questions on how to meet with an advisor, call us at 717-780-2498.
Please be aware of the following:
- Advising/Alternate PIN cannot be given over the phone. This requires a meeting with an advisor by Zoom or during in-person drop-in times. Please see the above schedule.
- We can only release information to the student due to FERPA regulations.
- Placement testing or transcripts must be completed prior to speaking with an advisor.
How do I find my academic advisor?
- Log in to myHACC
- Look on the top right under Student Success Resources.
- If your advisor is not available due to summer hours, please visit or call the advising office for assistance.
Where do I find my myHACC ID?
Find detailed information on your HACC ID here.
Request a new advisor
Please complete the following form
Below are some helpful links and videos that might answer your general advising questions:
- Apply to graduate
- Change my major
- Information on how to Drop/Add/Withdrawal (DAW)
- Get your financial aid started
- Guest student paperwork
- How to find my assigned advisor
- How to run a degree evaluation
- Major/Program information
- What are my elective course choices
For additional questions please email us at: email@example.com