Welcome! You are considered a transfer student if you have attended another college or university. Thank you for deciding to join the HACC community.
Please follow the steps below to become a HACC student:
- Apply to HACC
Apply to HACC online or in-person at any of the HACC locations (Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York).
- Send official college transcripts
Transfer students will need to send official college transcripts to:
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110-2999
- Apply for financial aid
Submit your FASFA. This will allow you to determine if you are eligible for financial aid.
- Review your admission acceptance letter
Review your admission acceptance letter for the following:
- Your HACC ID and Password. Use these to log on to myHACC.
- Your HAWKMail ID and temporary password for your college email account
- The program and your admitted term
- Activate your HAWKMail email account
HACC will use this email account to send you important information.
- Attend New Student Orientation (NSO)
Once you complete your placement test, you will attend a new student orientation session at your campus. During the session, you will discuss your program/major, review your placement scores and register for classes.
- Register for classes
You can register online for classes if you did not register for classes during New Student Orientation.
- Pay tuition and fees
Learn more about residency and school district sponsorship.
- Purchase books
Purchase your books online or at your campus bookstore.