Massage Therapy Program Information Session
Date: Monday November 20, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Location: Harrisburg Campus - Hall Technology Bldg, Room 201
Contact Name: Nina Kottcamp
Contact Phone: 717-221-1386
Contact Email: email@example.com
Begin your Compassionate Career Today… in Massage Therapy!
Are you a healer, caregiver and/or desire to help individuals? A massage therapist is a positive and exciting career path for individuals like you.
HACC’s 900-hour program is designed to give students exposure to a broad variety of massage modalities. We strive to teach students the balance between technique, caring for others and self-care.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others, you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort or destination spa or a day spa close to home. Even a medical office, sports clinic, or on a cruise ship. You can even start your own private practice!
HACC’s Massage Therapy Program prepares you for a future as a massage therapist.
- Both day and evening programs available.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student studio, 115 hours.
- Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of Middles States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Job opportunities are shared with all our students and graduates.And most important . . .
- HACC therapists are in high demand!
CALL NOW! 717-221-1386 to RSVP for the Open House!!
For more information: