Events for Monday, Nov 07, 2016<< Nov 06 Nov 08 >>
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number &email.
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER SINCE SPACE IS LIMITED!
Learn about the new program being offered at the Gettysburg Campus!
Strongly encouraged for everyone interested in the program
What can I expect to hear about?
- What does a Medical Assistant do? Role, physical requirements, and responsibilities
- Curriculum and time commitments
- Selective admission, point system, and class selection
- Hear from students currently enrolled in the program
- Meet the Program Director
If you are applying to the programs this December, the mandatory info sessions are 10/24 at 8am in Lancaster East 208 and 11/7 at 4pm in Lancaster East 208. If you are applying in December you MUST attend one of these sessions.
Future students as well as current students are welcome to attend.
Topics covered at all sessions will be:
- Rigor of the program
- Changes to the point system
- Change of program start date
- Change of application process
- Financial aid advice (because many students forget to apply for aid for the last summer session)
RSVP to Tami Burkholder (358-2837) email@example.com with your name, HACCID (if you have one), phone number & email (Please use your HAWKMAIL address if you are a current student).
If you are late getting out of work or stuck in traffic, stop by the table in the main hallway for dinner!
Courtesy of Gettysburg Campus Student Programming Board