Join Us in Celebrating HACC’s 50 years of Excellence in Hospitality Education!
What: Black tie gala to celebrate 50 years of alumni and support the students of the next 50 years
When: March 24, 2017, at 6 p.m.
Where: Hilton Harrisburg
Who: Local chefs pair with current HACC students to prepare a six-course dinner featuring American regional dishes inspired by each chef’s culinary journey.
Details: Guest speakers will share the impact of HACC’s Hospitality Education program.
- A portion of each ticket will benefit:
- Culinary Arts Outstanding Student Scholarship
- Hospitality and Tourism Outstanding Student Scholarship
Tickets: Tickets now cost $200 per person, thanks to generous donations for the event!
- At least $100 per ticket benefits these scholarships:
- HACC’s Culinary Arts Outstanding Student Scholarship
- HACC’s Hospitality and Tourism Outstanding Student Scholarship
- Discounts will be provided for multiple purchases:
- $350 per couple
- $1,400 for a table of eight
- Please purchase your tickets by Feb. 22, 2017. Tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- To purchase tickets, please visit:
Watch our HACC superstars shine on abc27’s Daybreak on Feb. 20, 2017!
Featured Alumni Chefs and Guest Mentor Chefs and Their Courses: