Learn about our Personal Trainer Non-credit Certificate Program offered in the Harrisburg and York areas. This 316 hour (blended format) program prepares students to sit for a nationally accredited personal trainer certification of their choice, such as the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) exam.
How do I enroll in the program?
- Contact program coordinator, Nina Kottcamp, firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to get started.
- Federal financial aid is available. Complete the FAFSA form and notify program coordinator (Nina Kottcamp) of your intent to register and use financial aid.
When and where does HACC hold classes?
- An evening program is offered at HACC, Harrisburg campus.
- Classes meet two evenings a week 5:30 - 9 p.m., plus 8 hours a week online.
- This is a 20-week, 316-hour program beginning every September.
- The fee is $2,995.
- Discount provided to Licensed massage therapists.
Where can I get more information?
- View Bureau of Labor Statistics information about personal trainers for information about the career, salaries, etc.
This program is offered by contract on your location: Contact Nina Kottcamp - email@example.com if you'd like us to bring this program to your facility.