Learn about our Personal Trainer Non-credit Certificate Program offered in the Harrisburg and York areas. This 316 hour (blended format) program prepares students to sit for a nationally accredited personal trainer certification such as the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) exam.
How do I enroll in the program?
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED. Placement testing may be required
- Enroll now
- Federal financial aid is available. Complete the FAFSA form. www.fafsa.gov Contact Calix - email@example.com if you have questions.
- Bring signed Esssential Qualifications form to your first class.
When and where does HACC hold classes?
- The Day Program is offered at York Barbell, York Pa
- Classes meet two mornings a week 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., plus 8 hours a week online.
- The Evening Program is offered at HACC, Harrisburg campus.
- Classes meet two evenings a week 5-9 p.m., plus 8 hours a week online.
- This is a 20-week, 316-hour program beginning every January and August.
- The fee is $3,950.00
Where can I get more information?
- View Bureau of Labor Statistics information about personal trainers for information about the career, salaries, etc.
This program is offered by contract on location: Contact Nina Kottcamp - firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like us to bring this program to your facility.