Learn about our Personal Trainer Non-credit Certificate Program offered in the Harrisburg and York areas. This 316 hour (blended format) program prepares students to sit for a nationally accredited personal trainer certification such as the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) exam.
How do I enroll in the program?
- Contact program coordinator, Nina Kottcamp, email@example.com for information and to get started.
- Federal financial aid is available. Complete the FAFSA form and notify program coordinator (Nina Kottcamp) of your intent to register and use financial aid.
- Enroll now - requires payment at time of registration. If applying for financial aid, contact any HACC Welcome Center to register (let them know you will be using financial aid)
When and where does HACC hold classes?
- An evening program is offered at HACC, Harrisburg campus.
- Classes meet two evenings a week 5:15 - 9 p.m., plus 8 hours a week online.
- This is a 20-week, 316-hour program beginning every February and July.
- The fee is $3,295.
- Discount provided to Licensed massage therapists.
Where can I get more information?
- View Bureau of Labor Statistics information about personal trainers for information about the career, salaries, etc.
This program is offered by contract on your location: Contact Nina Kottcamp - firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like us to bring this program to your facility.
Who do I contact for more information?
Nina Kottcamp, BCTMB, LMT (MSG003911)