One Exciting Campaign Priority to Go!
HACC Foundation raising funds for area of greatest need
The HACC Foundation is devoting its full attention to the College’s area of greatest need: raising $10 million to support the Bruce E. Cooper Student Center.
A nexus for HACC’s students since 1968, the Cooper Student Center has been transformed into an attractive, modern facility that enhances the student experience and inspires success.
It’s a place where:
- Veterans who attend HACC seek refuge
- Students meet others and make friends for life
- Students study and brainstorm solutions to questions
- Single mothers and others work up the courage to seek financial aid and enroll in classes
- Curious students learn about study abroad, intercultural opportunities and diversity initiatives
And it’s about YOU – the people who make it all happen.
Thanks to generous, broad-based community support, the HACC Foundation recently surpassed the following campaign goals:
- Funds for Excellence - The funds for excellence are crucial in allowing HACC to stay on the cutting edge of innovation by providing funding for projects that will enhance student experiences and opportunities.
- Student Emergency Assistance Funds – The student emergency assistance funds are available to assist students facing financial emergencies and unexpected financial burdens. These funds assist HACC students who would otherwise be forced to postpone or end their education.
- Scholarships – Each year, students with limited means make a difficult decision. Should they incur significant debt or not pursue their dreams? Scholarships provide a path for students to reach for the stars. Ben Franklin once said, "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
Have a question about the Invest. Impact. Inspire Campaign for HACC? This page has the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Of course, we welcome your additional questions. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us make sure the student experience at HACC is second to none!