Learn more about noncredit classes for professional development, job training and personal enrichment.
What is the schedule for noncredit classes?
When can I access the schedule?
You can access the Summer 2015 schedule in April.
Where can I get more information on classes?
NOTE - for ed2go classes. HACC is currently re-evaluating its ed2go offerings. For additional information please contact Abigail Peslis at 717-221-1325 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
HACC has developed some programs to assist businesses. These programs help incorporate new technologies or systems-management procedures. They improve employee well-being, upgrade employee skills or provide training for new employees.
- Arts, Crafts, & Music (pdf)
- Automotive Technology & Repair (pdf)
- Building Construction Technology (pdf)
- Business & Management (pdf)
- CDL / Transportation & Logistics (pdf)
- Computer Aided Drafting (pdf)
- Computer Applications (pdf)
- Computer Applications - Microsoft Certification Track (pdf)
- Healthcare Education (web page)
- Healthcare Education - Act 31 Training (pdf)
- IT Certification (pdf)
- Lifeguarding and Water Safety Instructor Training (pdf)
- Money Matters (pdf)
- Swim for Fitness (pdf)
- Welding & Industrial Automation (pdf)
Where can I get more information about noncredit classes?