Workforce Development and Continuing Education Courses
Learn more about classes for professional development, job training and personal enrichment.
What is the schedule for Workforce classes?
When can I access the schedule?
You can access the Summer 2015 schedule in April.
Where can I get more information on classes?
You can Browse all of our current classes.
HACC's Workforce Development and Continuing Education Division has training available designed specifically for both individuals and corporations. Whether you are looking to improve your skills, or improve the skills of your workforce, check out our offerings. Corporations with specific training needs should contact the Team member listed in the Program Documents below.
Thank you for considering HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, for all of your training needs.
- Arts, Crafts, & Music (pdf)
- Automotive Technology & Repair (pdf)
- Building Construction Technology (pdf)
- Business & Management (pdf)
- CDL / Transportation & Logistics (Warehouse and Forklift) (pdf)
- Computer Aided Drafting and Machining (pdf)
- Computer Training-Microsoft Office Computer Applications (pdf)
- Computer Training- Microsoft Excel Certification Track (pdf)
- Computer Training-CompTIA IT Certification (pdf)
- Healthcare Education (web page)
- Healthcare Education - Act 31 Training (pdf)
- Money Matters (pdf)
- Swim for Fitness (pdf)
- Welding & Industrial Automation (pdf)
Where can I get more information about Workforce classes?