At HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, we know that employees such as YOU, who are focused on our mission and exhibit our core values of integrity, collegiality, excellence, and trust, are our most valuable assets. That is why we provide a comprehensive benefit program. Below are some highlights of the benefits offered at HACC:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Use Access Code: HACC
The EAP at HACC is a benefit to assist employees and their family members to connect to the resources they need. Services provided by Mazzitti & Sullivan cover all employees, as well as all residents of the employee’s home and any dependents up to age 26. Services are accessible 24/7/365. The benefit is much more than counseling and mental health. The Work/Life Services portal has over 20,000+ resources related to relationships, health and wellness, family, managing stress, budgeting, finances, identity theft, and professional and personal growth.
Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP services offer financial literacy tools, elder care services, financial counseling, community resource referrals. Here are some of the areas where Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP can connect employees and their families to housing resources – anything from transitional housing programs to emergency shelters, support groups, veteran’s services, education resources, food banks, and discounted services.
- Retirement and Financial Planning
Workshops for financial wellness (Visit MyHACC >> Benefits >> Latest News for the most up-to-date schedule of events!)
Matching retirement contributions
Voluntary retirement contributions
On-site financial planning and retirement consultation
Retiree health insurance
- Paid Leave and Flexible Schedules
College is closed for Winter Break (some employees may teach during the Winter Session)
Four-day work weeks (May through August)
Paid sick, personal, bereavement, and/or vacation leave
Emergency sick leave bank
Telecommuting (depending on position and department needs)
Free HACC tuition for employee, spouse, and dependents (temporary employees not eligible)
Tuition assistance at other institutions for employee (temporary employees not eligible)
Lebanon Valley College Partnership: 10 percent discount on tuition and a waiver of the application fee to current employees who enroll in LVC’;s College Educators Legacy Scholarship
NOTE: Not all benefits listed are guaranteed. Some benefits may be subject to criteria including but not limited to: available services provided by vendors; third-party contracts; budget/funding; and/or supervisor approval.
Comparing the Plans
- Plan Summaries
After you complete your enrollment, be sure to complete and submit all required forms to:
Office of Human Resources
- Spousal Surcharge Form (pdf)
- Complete this form every year if you are covering your spouse on your medical plan.
- Medical Cash Opt-Out Form (pdf)
- Complete this form every year and submit proof of other coverage if you are waiving HACC's medical coverage. You will not receive the $1,500 waiver until both the form and proof of other coverage are received.
- Dependent Verification (pdf)
- Complete if adding a new dependent to your coverage.
- Evidence of Insurability Form (pdf)
- Complete this form only if you are increasing your coverage or enrolling in Voluntary Life or AD&D for the first time.
Contact Human Resources