Nurse - RN and LPN Re-Entry & Reactivation
about HACC's Nurse - RN and LPN Re-Entry
& Reactivation course, designed for the RN and LPN who want to reinstate their nursing license and/or update their knowledge and skills. This course is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
What is the goal of this program?Through clinical experience and classroom lectures, this program:
- Refreshes your skills
- Builds confidence
- Provides insight into new techniques and technology
The core focuses are:
- The nursing process
- Current nursing practices and trends
- Ethical/legal issues
- Clinical management of patients
- Assessment skills
- Care plans
- Infection control
- Technological advancements
- Quality assurance
- Drug administration.
What are the program requirements?
- Valid PA RN/LPN license
- Malpractice insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Physical examination
- Current immunization status
- PPD (two-step)
- PA State Police criminal background check
- Clinical attire
- Current health insurance information
How do I register and who do I contact for more information?
Contact Jolynn Achaj (717) 221-1391
When does HACC hold classes?
Download Flier with Current Dates Offered (pdf, rev 4/2/15).