Nurse - RN and LPN Re-Entry & Reactivation
Learn about HACC's Nurse - RN and LPN Re-Entry & Reactivation course, designed for the RN and LPN who want to reinstate their nursing license and/or update their knowledge and skills. This course is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
What is the goal of this program?
Through clinical experience and classroom lectures, this program:
- Refreshes your skills
- Builds confidence
- Provides insight into new techniques and technology
The core focuses are:
- The nursing process
- Current nursing practices and trends
- Ethical/legal issues
- Clinical management of patients
- Assessment skills
- Care plans
- Infection control
- Technological advancements
- Quality assurance
- Drug administration.
What are the program requirements?
- Valid PA RN/LPN license
- Malpractice insurance
- Current CPR certification
- Physical examination
- Current immunization status
- PPD (two-step)
- PA State Police criminal background check
- Clinical attire
- Current health insurance information
How do I register and who do I contact for more information?
Contact Jackie Foster - firstname.lastname@example.org - 717-221-1354
When does HACC hold classes?
Classes are held in the Spring and the Fall of each year. Check back for dates or contact Jackie Foster.