To Register for classes at the Public Safety Center call (717) 780-2510
Early registration is encouraged as classes fill quickly.
- HACC reserves the right to charge, increase or change a fee.
- Programs can be offered at your training site.
- REFUNDS: Students requesting refunds (3) working days prior to the first class meeting will receive a 100% refund. No refund of tuition or fees will be made if the request is made less than (3) days before the start of the class.
- CLASS CANCELLATION: Classes which do not meet the minimum enrollment by (15 calendar days) prior to the starting date will be canceled.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: If an applicant fails to attend a course without notifying the SPSC prior to the starting date of the class, the student may be withdrawn from other classes / programs for the remainder of the year.
- HACC does not discriminate in admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, political affiliation or belief, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, non-job related disability, place of birth, General Education Development Certificate (GED), marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Inquiries concerning affirmative action should be directed to the Office of Human Resources, Whitaker, Room 126.
For information regarding services, activities, and facilities that are accessible to and usable by persons with disabilities contact: Learning Support Services @ 780-2456.
Questions or Information call: PSC 780-2510 or (800) 222-4222, ext. 2510.