EMS Training Programs
Learn about Emergency Medical Service (EMS) training at HACC’s Senator John J. Shumaker Public Safety Center.
What programs does the EMS Training Unit offer?
- EMS Academy
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for the EMT
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Continuing Education for EMS Personnel
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program
- EMS Essentials Program
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS)
- Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse
- Instructor Classes
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
- Defensive Tactics for EMS and Medical Professionals (pdf)
If you are interested in hosting a class, please email email@example.com.
How can I receive more information on EMS training programs at HACC?
- Call 800-222-4222, ext. 2458
- Call 717-780-2414 to register for training programs
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Pennsylvania Emergency Health Services Council (PEHSC).
Schedule Code Details
Campus Key (Cmp): C=Lancaster, D=Lebanon, G=Gettysburg, V=Virtual, W=Harrisburg, Y=York
Days Key: M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, R=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday