Feb. 4, 2011
HARRISBURG – It’s not too late to get financial aid to help pay for your college education; find out how from HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College.
From 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 24, the public is invited to a free financial aid seminar in the Cooper Student Center on the HACC-Harrisburg Campus, One HACC Drive. HACC professionals have teamed up to answer all of your questions about the college financial aid process. The seminar is open to anyone, not just students coming to HACC.
- Different types of aid, including scholarships, grants, loans and employment opportunities;
- Where to look for other sources of aid and what pitfalls to avoid;
- How to compare financial aid offers from different schools and pick what is best for your needs;
- How to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and how to file it on line, and
- Changes that have been made to the FAFSA form.
Financial aid sessions will be held at all HACC’s campuses at the same time -- from 6-7:30 p.m. Feb 24. Registration is not required but recommended.
For more information and directions, call 780-2400.
Please click the links below to share the latest #HACCnews on YOUR social media sites.