Students, child care employees, and the general public are invited to attend to learn more about HACC's child care and early childhood education programs, and TEACH Early Childhood Project scholarships that are available specifically for students studying early childhood education. HACC early childhood education faculty, TEACH Scholarship staff/counselors, HACC admissions counselors, and HACC financial aid staff will be available to meet and speak with students and child care employees about the following opportunities:
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
- Newly developed courses appropriate for beginning staff
- Early Childhood Education Associate Degree program
- Child Care Certificate Program
- TEACH Scholarship Program
- Tuition reimbursement for staff in licensed child care centers
With HACC's participation in the TEACH (Teacher Education and Compensation Helps) Project, tuition has been reduced for approved childcare employees studying early childhood education. The project is available through the Pennsylvania Child Care Association (PACCA).
For more information, contact Roberta Bilous, early childhood program coordinator, at (717) 780-2476, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.