HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is here to help your child start college on time while close to home.
We understand that college plans may have changed unexpectedly. But, college can and should still be an exciting time. At HACC, we are ready and here to provide the high-quality education your child deserves.
Through Aug. 12, 2021, HACC will remain open but our campuses will remain closed. Through our remote instruction and virtual learning choices, your child can learn the ins and outs of college, take classes that may transfer to a four-year college or university and adjust to the new experience with you by their side.
Plus, you will save money. Our tuition for a full-time student hasn’t changed from 2019-20. It is approximately 25% less than the average full-time tuition at nearby four-year institutions. We are excited to help you and your child throughout their college experience.
- Explore the programs we offer.
- Connect with us by attending any of our virtual information sessions. Examples of topics include financial aid, student services and programs.
- Talk with an admissions counselor to ask your specific questions.
- Assist your child with the application process.
- Assist your child with registering for classes here if they already participated in HACC classes while in high school.
- Apply for more free money. Review HACC's scholarships and deadlines to see what opportunities await for free money toward tuition, books and fees.
Our spring classes begin Jan. 19. You are not alone. We are in this together and here to answer your questions.