HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is here to help your child start college on time while close to home.
We understand that college plans may have changed unexpectedly. But, college can and should still be an exciting time. At HACC, we are ready and here to provide the high-quality education your child deserves.
Summer and fall 2021 classes will be taught through remote instruction, virtual learning and in-person instruction for classes approved to be on campus. With these options, your child can learn the ins and outs of college, take classes that may transfer to a four-year college or university and adjust to the new experience with you by their side.
Plus, you will save money. Tuition for a full-time student at HACC is approximately 30% less than the average full-time tuition at nearby four-year institutions. Thanks to the HACC Foundation, 40 $2,000 tuition giveaways will be awarded to continuing and future HACC students for the fall 2021 semester.
- Explore the programs we offer.
- Connect with us by attending any of our virtual information sessions. Examples of topics include financial aid, student services and programs.
- Talk with an admissions counselor to ask your specific questions.
- Assist your child with the application process.
- Assist your child with registering for classes if they already participated in HACC classes while in high school.
- Apply for more free money. Review HACC's scholarships and deadlines to see what opportunities await for free money toward tuition, books and fees.
Our summer classes begin May 24, and our fall classes begin Aug. 30. You are not alone. We are in this together and here to answer your questions.