Medical Assisting Program Information Session - Gettysburg
Date: Wednesday February 19, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Location: Gettysburg Campus room 109
Contact Name: Megan Tracey
Contact Phone: 717-221-1392
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No RSVP required. Free and open to everyone!
Learn about the medical assisting program being offered at the Gettysburg Campus
Strongly encouraged for everyone interested in the program which can be completed in less than 10 months.
What can I expect to hear about?
- What does a Medical Assistant do? Role, physical requirements, and responsibilities
- Curriculum and time commitments
- Selective admission, point system, and class selection
- Hear from students currently enrolled in the program
- Meet the Program Director
For more information: