Use the following hashtags to show that you are #HACCproud!
|Campuses and Virtual Learning
Review the Community Guidelines for HACC’s Official Social Media Accounts!
Official social media accounts of HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, encourage active discussion and sharing of information and thoughts. In pursuit of this goal, we ask users to:
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints
- Respectfully disagree if and when opinions do not align
With regard to its official social media accounts, HACC will abide by the rules and regulations adopted by the respective host site and asks all users to do the same when commenting and viewing HACC social media accounts.
HACC-related account administrators reserve the right to review all comments and posted materials on official HACC social media accounts and to remove content containing any of the following items:
- Direct threats of physical harm to another, threats of violence or words inciting violence
- Obscenity, pornography or sexually explicit/sexually vulgar language and profanity
- Slander and libel
- Comments that contain harassing or discriminatory language that violates the law or HACC policy
- Comments that promote illegal activity
- Opinions from users than may be implied to be made on behalf of HACC
- Product advertisements and other commercial promotion or solicitation
- Political endorsements
- Posts that misrepresent the user’s identity
- Redundant posting of comments by the same user
- Comments and discussions that are off topic and/or unrelated to the HACC community
- Comments that otherwise violate the law, HACC policy or the rules and regulations of the applicable host site
HACC-related account administrators may also take action to report, block or ban users from HACC social media accounts who continually violate this policy or who post threats of physical harm or violence.