Disney College Program & HACC Information Session
Date: Tuesday September 19, 2023 (This event occurred in the past.)
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Learn what it means for you as a HACC student when you want to participate in the Disney College Program, Culinary Program or Internships BEFORE you apply. This way you can make the best-informed decision.
- The Disney College Program application will open on Aug. 28, 2023 and will likely remain open through October; however, you must check their website for updates on actual closing date
- If you meet Disney's minimum qualifications and are identified as a strong candidate, they will will schedule a 1:1 phone interview with their team. Selections will be based on application and interview results along with overall business need. The DCP is open to all majors and academic levels. dual enrolled students are not eligible.
- Get to Know the DCP virtual information sessions are now available. Those began on Aug. 15 and run for six weeks (three sessions offered weekly). The link below provides all the Get to Know the DCP virtual information sessions and how to register for one.
- The Disney Culinary Program is actively recruiting right now. Qualified students can visit here to learn more and apply for consideration
- Major specific internships for spring 2024 opportunities will also begin to post later this month on DisneyInterns.com Remember, any/all postings are available until the desired application flow/candidate pool is met. Therefore, students should ensure their resumes are ready as many of these postings could only be available for a week or two. Major specific internships require students to be minimally a Junior with having some experience already in their major.
- Location: https://hacc.zoom.us/j/92995252411
- Contact Information: Name: Career Development & Transfer ServicesPhone: 717-780-2433Email: email@example.com
- Categories: - All are welcome- Student Life