For more information contact email@example.com, 717-780-2522 or stop by Cooper 218
- Employer Visit Days - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Cooper Student Center
- Jan. 30
- Feb. 12 & 17
- March 12 & 17
- April 9 & 24
Midtown Career Days - Midtown 2, 1500 N. Third Street, Harrisburg PA (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Engineering Career Day. Feb. 21, 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Join local engineers to learn more about various types of engineering.
- Employer Expo & Transfer Fair: April 11, Time TBA
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule
Spring 2019 "Partnering For Success" Job Fair - March 20, 2019 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Employer Registration is required and the fee is $65.00, or for $90.00 you can reserve one of the limited spaces in the lobby. Employer Registration Deadline is March 1, or earlier if spaces are filled. Register here!
HACC students, alumni and community job seekers are encouraged to attend the job fair. Please plan to bring your resume and dress to impress!
Career Services Drop-in Days. We offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Check out our drop-in services: Cover letter review, Resume review, Interviewing tips, Career-related questions, LinkedIn Profile reviews, etc. Career Services is located in Main Building, Room 221: Drop-in Days (pdf)
- Feb. 1, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- March 1, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- April 5, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- May 3, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
Career Services - On The Go. Learn how Career Services can help you start "Exploring, Discovering, and Connecting!" Stop by the East Lobby to learn more about Career Services or to ask any type of career related questions on the days/times below: On The Go!
- Jan. 15 from 9-10 a.m.
- Jan. 16 from 10-11 a.m.
- Jan. 17 from 11-12 p.m.
- Jan. 22 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Jan. 28 from 5-6 p.m.
- Jan. 31 from 5-6 p.m.
- Feb. 6 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Feb. 11 from 11 a.m.-Noon
- Feb. 21 from 10-11 a.m.
ESCAPE ROOM! Escape the "undecided" Room. Reservations are required! Escape Room (pdf) - This will be a fun event that was designed with students in mind who are unsure about their major and/or career choice.
- Feb. 26 in Main 227: Times 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 5 p.m.
- Feb. 27 in Main 227: Times 2:30 p.m., and 5 p.m.
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance