Our experienced professors will teach you fundamental business concepts to prepare you for the workforce or to earn a bachelor’s degree in accounting, entrepreneurship, economics, finance, human resource management, information systems, management, marketing, organizational leadership, supply-chain management, or a related field. In our program, you will:
- Prepare and deliver presentations with professional standards
- Identify group roles and explain tools for successful teamwork in a business setting
- Locate, evaluate and integrate information to make business decisions
- Identify and evaluate legal, ethical and other internal and external forces and their impact on the organization
- Use appropriate business software and technologies
- Identify how diversity benefits the functioning of the local, national and global business environment
The Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accredits our program. Since 1992, ACBSP is the only nationally recognized organization that grants regional accreditation to two- and four-year colleges and universities. Our accredited program means you’re receiving a quality education that prepares you for a career. For more information about HACC’s accreditation, you may go to: https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=harrisburg&s=all&id=212878. Find graduate data information here. (pdf)
- View summaries of every course at HACC by browsing our class schedules database.
- Review our program guide (pdf) to view a list of required courses, recommended course sequencing and program competencies.
Yes! Our program is transferrable to a wide variety of colleges and universities with no loss of credit. If your intended transfer school participates in Pennsylvania’s statewide college credit transfer system, you will be able to begin at the junior level. Our programs also transfer well to schools outside of the statewide system. However, each individual college has its own unique program. We encourage you to select a four-year school as soon as possible. This will allow you to learn the transfer college’s program requirements so you can take proper classes at HACC.
We offer the program entirely online. Required coursework can also be completed at the Harrisburg, Lancaster and York campuses. However, to fulfill the program requirements, you will need to take more than 51% of your required coursework through multiple modalities (e.g. Blended, Online and/or Remote Learning).
Yes! We offer many scholarships through the HACC Foundation. Each scholarship has specific eligibility requirements. To learn how to apply, please visit hacc.edu/Scholarships.
HACC offers classes in the spring, summer and fall. You can apply to HACC anytime on our website. When applying, please use the program code 1026. It ensures that you enroll in the correct program.
Future students, we are excited to connect with you and answer your questions. Please choose the option that works best for you to meet with us.
Current HACC students, please contact our Advising Department with any questions.