Our experienced professors will teach you fundamental business concepts to prepare you for the workforce or to earn a bachelor’s degree in accounting, entrepreneurship, economics, finance, human resource management, information systems, management, marketing, organizational leadership, supply-chain management, or a related field. In our program, you will:
- Prepare and deliver oral and written presentations on business concepts in various disciplines, consistent with professional standards
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative methods of collecting, processing, and analyzing information and data to make informed business and career decisions
- Identify legal and ethical forces that impact organizational decision-making
- Make organizational decisions by applying and integrating knowledge of each functional area including; legal, economic, accounting, marketing and management.
- Successfully interact in group-settings
- Identify how diversity impacts the functioning of the local, national and global business environment
- Use appropriate business software and technologies
- Use various resources, including library resources and databases, to access and extract information appropriate for business
The Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accredits our program. Since 1992, ACBSP is the only nationally recognized organization that grants regional accreditation to two- and four-year colleges and universities. Our accredited program means you’re receiving a quality education that prepares you for a career. For more information about HACC’s accreditation, you may go to: https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=harrisburg&s=all&id=212878. Find graduate data information here. (pdf)
- View summaries of every course at HACC by browsing our class schedules database.
- Review our program guide (pdf) to view a list of required courses, recommended course sequencing and program competencies.
- Browse our advising checksheet (pdf), which is also an excellent tool to help you personalize your course load each term and manage your overall advancement through our programs.
Yes! Our program is transferrable to a wide variety of colleges and universities with no loss of credit. If your intended transfer school participates in Pennsylvania’s statewide college credit transfer system, you will be able to begin at the junior level. Our programs also transfer well to schools outside of the statewide system. However, each individual college has its own unique program. We encourage you to select a four-year school as soon as possible. This will allow you to learn the transfer college’s program requirements so you can take proper classes at HACC.