Our experienced professors will teach you fundamental business concepts to prepare you for the workforce or to earn a bachelor’s degree. In our program, you will:
- Prepare and deliver oral and written presentations on business concepts
- Utilize various methods of collecting, processing and analyzing information to complete assignments and make informed decisions
- Describe the effects of legal and ethical forces on an organization's decision-making
- Provide information on the impact of legal, economic and financial decisions on various areas within an organization
- Demonstrate how economic information supports and influences decisions by management, marketing, finance and business law
- Complete classroom learning activities that require interacting as groups
- Explain that there are cultural differences in business practices
- Use the appropriate software and technologies including Word, Excel and PowerPoint to complete various assignments
- Use library resources to access and extract information from online databases appropriate for business
The Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accredits our program. Since 1992, ACBSP is the only nationally recognized organization that grants regional accreditation to two- and four-year colleges and universities. Our accredited program means you’re receiving a quality education that prepares you for a career. For more information about HACC’s accreditation, you may go to: https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=harrisburg&s=all&id=212878. Find graduate data information here. (pdf)
- View summaries of every course at HACC by browsing our class schedules database.
- Review our program guide (pdf) to view a list of required courses, recommended course sequencing and program competencies.
- Browse our advising checksheet (pdf), which is also an excellent tool to help you personalize your course load each term and manage your overall advancement through our programs.
Yes! Our program is transferrable to a wide variety of colleges and universities with no loss of credit. If your intended transfer school participates in Pennsylvania’s statewide college credit transfer system, you will be able to begin at the junior level. Our programs also transfer well to schools outside of the statewide system. However, each individual college has its own unique program. We encourage you to select a four-year school as soon as possible. This will allow you to learn the transfer college’s program requirements so you can take proper classes at HACC.