How Do I Get Started in a Health Career Program at HACC?
Learn how to get started in a health career program at HACC.
How do I get accepted into the clinical phase of (credit) programs?
- Health career programs at HACC (link to program webpages) are selective and competitive professional programs.
- Admission to HACC does not guarantee admission to the clinical component of the program. You begin as a pre-clinical student and work closely with your advisor to prepare to apply to the clinical/core component.
- View Health Career program clinical admission criteria.
- Download the admitted students profile (pdf). to learn about each program's qualified applicants, GPA range and average.
- You will apply for the clinical phase after completing minimum admission criteria. Consult with your advisor.
How do I apply to the college?
Learn more about HACC's admission process and apply to HACC.
Virtual Learning Admission Steps
How do I register for a non-credit/workforce healthcare program or class at HACC?
- Contact noncredit registration at 717-780-2414
- Contact Healthcare Education/Workforce Development, email@example.com, additional information.