High School Students
Do you want to start earning college credits while you are in high school? HACC offers dual enrollment options for high school students looking to enhance their academic profile, save money on a future bachelor's degree or just get a jump start on life after graduation.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, announces a new pricing structure for high school students taking classes while in high school, effective Fall 2015. Tuition for high school students taking dual enrollment classes on-campus on online is decreasing to $100 per credit. This is an estimated savings of $150 per credit for non-sponsoring school districts and $90.50 for sponsoring school districts (based on prevailing College tuition). College in the High School (CHS) classes will increase to $50 per credit. College Pathways is excited to continue helping high school students start their college educations at an affordable price!
Depending on which dual enrollment option you select, you can earn college credit at your high school, at a HACC campus or online.
Which HACC program is right for you?
- College in the High School (CHS)
- Take college classes at your high school
- Dual Enrollment
- Take classes at a HACC location or online
- Early College Academy (ECA)
- Take classes and student success sessions at the Gettysburg Campus
- Project PAS
- Take a class offered in conjunction with the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR).
- SOAR Programs of Study
- Earn articulated credits through your high school or Career and Technical Center