In keeping with its commitment to diversity and equal employment/educationopportunity, HACC complies with Title IX, a federal civil rights law prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in federally financed education programs.
HACC protects and supports those benefits found within Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments by
- promoting equity in academic and athletic programs.
- preventing hostile environments on the basis of sex.
- prohibiting sexual harassment and sexual violence.
- protecting from retaliation and remedying the effects of other gender-based forms of discrimination.
- investigating and notifying college community of serious or ongoing threat and preventing a recurrence.
For a brief tutorial on Title IX, please check out "9 things to know about Title IX in 89 seconds!"
Filing a complaint on the basis of sex discrimination can be directed to:
Campus Security Office
Campus Dean of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Behavioral Intervention Team
Mike Walsh, Chief of Staff/College Title IX officer
CampusContacts for Title IX issues:
GettysburgCampus - Scott Simonds, 339-3507, firstname.lastname@example.org
HarrisburgCampus - Peter Law, 780-2410, email@example.com
Lancaster Campus- Jackie Bareuther, 358-2974, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lebanon Campus - Suzanne O'Hop, 270-6357, email@example.com
York Campus - David Satterlee, 801-3244, firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Learning- Jazmin Simpson, 801-3327, email@example.com