HACC is committed to diversity and equal employment/education opportunity. We comply with Title IX. This is a federal civil rights law. It prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in federally-financed education programs.
HACC protects and supports the 1972 Educational Amendments of Title IX. We work to:
- Promote equity in academic and athletic programs.
- Prevent hostile environments on the basis of sex.
- Prohibit sexual harassment and sexual violence.
- Protect from retaliation and remedy the effects of other gender-based forms of discrimination.
- Investigate and notify the college community of serious or ongoing threats. We work to prevent a recurrence.
How do I file a sex discrimination complaint?
To file a sex discrimination complaint, you can contact:
- Campus Security Office
- Jackie Bareuther / Campus Dean of Student Affairs and Enrollment
Management / 717-358-2974
- Behavioral Intervention Team
How can I learn more about Title IX?
Who can I contact for more information on Title IX issues?
- Gettysburg Campus —Scott Simonds —717-339-3507, email@example.com
- Harrisburg Campus —Peter Law—717-780-2410, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lancaster Campus —Jackie Bareuther—717-358-2974, email@example.com
- Lebanon Campus —Suzanne O'Hop —717-270-6357, firstname.lastname@example.org
- York Campus —David Satterlee —717-801-3244, email@example.com
- Online Learning —Jazmin Simpson —717-801-3327, firstname.lastname@example.org