York Campus Test Center
The Test Center is located in Leader, Room 103.
The York Campus Test Center will be closed Monday, March 4, 2019.
Spring 2019 hours of operation
Mondays through Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fridays, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
Test Center policies
The Test Center requires:
- Photo ID
The Test Center does not permit:
- Children in the Test Center
- Food or drinks in the Test Center
- Purses, handbags, or backpacks in the testing room
- Cell phones and/or smart watches
- Pencil pouches, notebooks, folders, notes, or other papers in the testing room
Placement testing is conducted on a walk-in basis, Mondays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. For questions, please contact the York Campus Welcome Center at 717-801-3250.
Academic make-up testing
You can either walk in or schedule an appointment to take a make-up test during normal hours of operation. You must have your instructor's permission to make up a test, and you MUST have a photo ID.
Questions? Contact the Test Center at 717-801-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For faculty: Test Center Request Form for make-up testing
We offer computerized exams during normal hours of operation.
For a computer-based exam, you must:
- Submit your Computer Exam Appointment Form.
- Select York as your location.
- Schedule your online class exams as early as possible. Space in York Campus Test Center is limited.
For a paper/pencil exam:
- View Paper Testing Schedules.
Cathy Rosenkrans - Campus Director
Kim Mong - Assistant Director
Randa Moulden - Test Specialist
Katelyn Lauer - Test Proctor (evenings)
Contact Lori Shoemaker, Office for Disability Services, at 717-801-3276.