York Campus Test Center
The Test Center is located in Leader, Room 103.
Spring 2020 hours of operation
The Test Center is temporarily closed, please check back for updates.
Test Center policies
The Test Center requires:
- Photo ID
The Test Center does not permit:
- Children in the Test Center
- Food or drinks in the Test Center
- Purses, handbags, or backpacks in the testing room
- Cell phones and/or smart watches
- Pencil pouches, notebooks, folders, notes, or other papers in the testing room
Placement testing is conducted on a walk-in basis:
Mondays through Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fridays, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.*. For questions, please contact the York Campus Welcome Center at 717-801-3250.
You can prepare for the placement test by download the free Accuplacer study app from the College Board.
*Placement testing will not be available on Fridays during June and July.
Academic make-up testing
You can either walk in or schedule an appointment to take a make-up test during normal hours of operation. You must have your instructor's permission to make up a test, and you MUST have a photo ID.
Questions? Contact the Test Center at 717-801-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For HACC faculty: Test Center Request Form for make-up testing
We offer computerized exams during normal hours of operation.
For a computer-based exam, you must:
- Submit your Computer Exam Appointment Form.
- Select York as your location.
- Schedule your online class exams as early as possible. Space in York Campus Test Center is limited.
For a paper/pencil exam:
- View Paper Testing Schedules.
All TEAS testing is by appointment only. For information on registering for TEAS, please click here.
If you are interested in taking TEAS for another institution (not HACC), please be advised that there will be a $75 proctoring fee due at the time of your appointment.
You should arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
The York Test Center offers CLEP exams throughout the year.
Download our CLEP FAQ for more information.
Cathy Rosenkrans - Campus Director
Kim Mong - Assistant Director
Randa Moulden - Test Specialist
Contact Lori Shoemaker, Student Access Services, at 717-801-3276.