In response to the ongoing public health issues surrounding the coronavirus and to do our part in preventing its spread, HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, has closed its campuses. All five campuses will be closed through December 31, 2020.
NO CLEP Testing is available; for more information, please go to www.clep.org.
Harrisburg Campus Test Center Hours:
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19 protocols, on-campus testing has been suspended. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All testing candidates must show photo identification before testing.
- No cell phones are permitted to be turned on while in the Test Center.
- To make the testing environment appropriate for test-taking, the college's student disciplinary policy will be applied to any disruptive students. Therefore, disruptive students will be asked to leave, and their testing privileges in the Test Center may be revoked.
Placement Testing (Whitaker Hall, room 123): For more information about Placement Testing during the current Covid-19 protocols, please go to Placement Testing.
CLEP Exams: Currently Suspended
How do I register for a CLEP exam? To register to take a CLEP exam, you must first create an account through www.collegeboard.org/clep. On this site you will both register for your CLEP exam and submit the testing fee payment.
- How much is the CLEP exam testing fee? CLEP exams are $87.00. This fee will be paid at the time of registration.
- Effective July 1, 2019, the new CLEP exam fee will be $89. The current $87 fee will still apply to all exams purchased through June 30, 2019.
- Is there a proctoring fee? Yes. HACC will charge a $20.00 proctoring fee upon your arrival.
- For military personnel - HACC is a fully funded CLEP test center for eligible DANTES-funded military service members. An active duty military ID must be presented upon arrival
The Test Center is an authorized Microsoft Office Certified Testing Site. Testers can purchase vouchers at www.certiport.com. HACC charges a $20 proctoring fee, payable on the day of exam.
For more information, email, HACC Testing, email@example.com.