Keystone Education Yields Success (KEYS) Program
KEYS is a collaborative program between the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) and the Pennsylvania Commission for Community Colleges and helps students succeed at community college.
For Fall 2022 Semester
- KEYS staff are available to meet remotely with students Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Our scheduled on-campus hours are as follows:
- Monday at the York Campus in Leader 136
- Tuesday at the Harrisburg Campus in Whitaker 123
- Wednesday at the Lancaster Campus in Main 327
- On-campus hours may vary secondary to unexpected circumstances. We invite you to confirm on-campus availability prior to visiting without a scheduled appointment.
- Questions and appointment requests (including special requests outside of the posted campus hours) may be made via email at email@example.com or by calling 717-780-1181.
Enrolled KEYS students will receive emails through Navigate to schedule an appointment with their facilitators. In addition, students can use their facilitator’s Navigate Availability link to schedule meetings. View important dates and other information here!
Why should I enroll in the KEYS program?
Enrolling in the KEYS program offers many benefits. You get:
- Academic support
- Career counseling
- College and community resource information
- Financial assistance (transportation, child care, books .etc.)
- Incentives for accomplishments
- Personal encouragement
- Peer support
How does KEYS impact students?
KEYS works by building relationships, connecting students, and breaking barriers. Students see additional benefits through KEYS as they build relationships with program facilitators and peers, are connected to resources in the college and community, and break barriers and cycles of poverty.
Am I eligible?*
You may be eligible for the KEYS program if you:
- Are a student receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits.
- Are a student receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits.
- Want additional training and education in order to obtain employment.
*Eligibility is determined by the County Assistance Offices.
How to apply for SNAP
How do I apply for KEYS?
Please complete the KEYS Referral here!
View KEYS resources here!