HACC's Lancaster Campus Fitness Center
- Exercise classes
- Over ten cardiovascular machines including: Arc trainers, Life Fitness treadmills, Precor Recumbent bikes, Interactive treadmills, and Interactive ellipticals
- Life Fitness Adjustable Pulley Machine (with pull-up/chin-in rack and other various attachments)
- Free weight dumbbells with various benches including: iIncline bench, abdominal crunch bench and decline bench
- Stretching area with: med balls, foam rollers, resistance bands
- Life Fitness Workout Station including: tricep push down, lat pull down, adjustable pulley and low row
- Full Body Life Fitness Strength Training machines including: leg extension, seated leg curl, seated leg press, abdominal crunch, chest press and shoulder press.
Am I eligible to use the HACC Lancaster Campus fitness room?
- Student(s) registered in the current semester with valid ID
- Summer access registered for either summer and/or fall with valid ID
- Faculty/Staff can use the center with valid ID
- Alumnus must have a current alumni card
Can I bring a guest?
- All guests must have photo ID
- Stay in area as their sponsor
- Be at least 18 years old
What is a valid HACC ID?
- A valid HACC ID has a current semester sticker
- When you enter the fitness center give your HACC ID to the front desk attendant. Pick up your HACC ID when you leave
- You must use your current HACC ID to use sporting equipment
How can I get a valid HACC ID?
- If you are a student or faculty/staff, visit the Welcome Center in the Main Building
- If you are an alumnus, contact the Alumni Office
Is there a dress code?
- A shirt and shoes must be worn at all times
What are the rules for the Fitness Room?
- Wipe down equipment after usage
- Keep your personal belongs in personal storage space provided
- Respect others and equipment at all times
Fitness Room Hours:
- Not open at this time
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call (717) 358-2946.