Lebanon Campus Activities
The Office of Student Development and Multicultural Programs at the HACC Lebanon campus is dedicated to serving you. We strive to provide programming that is both educational and enjoyable. We strategize and are thoughtful in the event planning process. We want to make sure that the student activity fee funds are spent in the best way possible.
Our student leaders want to see you become a student leader of your own! We always encourage the growth of other clubs and organizations. Like to bowl? Start a bowling club! Want to knit on campus? Gather up and group and request funding for knitting supplies! Let us help you have fun and meet other students.
Though we are the smallest campus, we are the mightiest at making recognizable improvements to your campus experience. Inquire to see how you can become an active member of our Student Government. Not only will you build a great network, you will also gain leadership skills that will help you long after your time at HACC.
What are the clubs and organizations at the Lebanon Campus?
The Lebanon Campus has multiple clubs and organizations:
- Special Interest Organizations
- Honor Societies
- Student Government Association —Advisor, Brandy Skaf email@example.com
Special Interest Organizations
- Veterans Support Club - Advisor, Melissa Albright firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGBT Club - Advisor, Ann Burris email@example.com
- Writers of the Round Table - Advisor, Brett Sumphy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artist Guild - Advisor, Katie Hovencamp email@example.com
- Student Programming Board (Coming Fall 2016) - Advisor, Brandy Skaf firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, Alpha Nu Omega Chapter (Invitation only) — Advisor, Vicki Angell email@example.com
How do I join a club?
Contact Brandy Skaf at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the advisors listed above.
How can I start a new club?
You can form a new club based on response to student interest. If you are interested in starting a new club, contact Brandy Skaf at email@example.com or at 717-270-6364.
Annual Lebanon Campus Events
- Welcome Week
- Culture Day
- Involvement Fair
- Campus Clean Up
- Novelty Activities
- Student Appreciation Day