Lancaster Campus Activities
Learn about HACC's Lancaster Campus Ambassador program.
An important part of your experience and education at Harrisburg Area Community College is your involvement and participating in the numerous activities, events and programs offered on campus. The possibilities are endless! You will experience new adventures, have a wonderful time and make new friends. We encourage you to check out Student Development & Multicultural Programming and the Student Government Association...Get Involved At HACC!
- Career Interest Organizations
- Early Childhood Education Organization - (ECHO) (previously active)
- Radiologic Technology Student Organization (SORT)
- Students Nursing Organization (SNO. Are you a nursing student? Get involved with SNO!
- Clubs/Special Interest Organizations
- African American Student Association - Lancaster Campus - (AASA) (previously active)
- Association for Non-Traditional Students (ANTS) (previously active)
- Environmental Science Club-Our purpose is to increase the education, awareness and community involvement. We have fun trips throughout the semester and are always open to ideas! Facebook: Lancaster Campus Environmental Science Club.
- International Student Organization - (ISO).
- Outdoor Activity Club - (OAC) (previously active)
- Student Government Association (SGA. Have a say in what your campus can do!
- Student Publication
- Voices, HACC, Lancaster Campus literary magazine. Get published! Short stories, poetry, artwork, photography and personal essays are now being accepted for the Magazine. Submit any work to Voices email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clubs change from year to year depending upon the interest of the student body. If you're interested in forming a club, contact the Student Development Department at the Lancaster Campus, 717-358-2850