Harrisburg Campus Activities
The clubs and organizations at Harrisburg Campus enable students with a common interest to form a membership group. They also allow students to develop activities/events that form a sense of community. Clubs and organizations are active throughout the year. Learn more about clubs and organizations at HACC's Harrisburg Campus.
What is the Inter-Club Council (ICC)?
A representative from each club participates in the Inter-Club Council (ICC). This coordinating body promotes the overall coordination and support of student organizations. The Inter-Club Council is the governing body for all clubs. The ICC:
- Helps more students participate in the SGA and associated student activities.
- Creates stronger student organizations.
- Coordinates activities and social events.
- Provides the individual student organization with help, information, ideas and encouragement.
What are the clubs and organizations at HACC's Harrisburg Campus?
The active clubs and organizations are:
- Student Organizations
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Student Programming Board (SPB)
- The Fourth Estate Student Newspaper
- Student Ambassador Program
- Career Interest Organizations
- Culinary & Pastry Club
- Engineering and Technology Club
- History Club
- Nursing Student Organization
- Phi Beta Lambda (Business Club)
- Pulse Echo Ultrasound Club
- Society of Gamers Club
- Student American Dental Hygienist Association
- Surgical Technology Club
- Special Interest Organizations
- Ceramics Club
- Christian Student Fellowship
- Computer Technology
- Glass Club
- International Awareness Club
- Music Club
- Social Inquiry/Social Action Club (SISA)
- Honor Societies
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, Alpha Nu Omega Chapter (Honors Society —by invitation only)
- Student Publications
- The Fourth Estate —The Student Newspaper
- The Wildwood Journal
Download the 2019 SGA club brochure! (pdf)
Who can I contact for more information?
Director of Student Development and Multicultural Programming
Student Life Spec., Office of Student Development and Multicultural Programming