HACC Students

Health Careers Advising

Link to the RN Spring 2019 Gettysburg, Harrisburg, and Lancaster campus clinical application (via SurveyMonkey.com) - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RN_App_Spring_19. DEADLINE - SEPTEMBER 28.

Link to LPN Spring 2019 clinical application (on SurveyMonkey.com) - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LPN_App_Spring_19. DEADLINE is September 28. TEAS test must be taken and scores reported to HACC prior to September 28.


How do I find my academic advisor?

  • Log in to myHACC.
  • Look on the top right under Student Success Resources

Gettysburg Campus
Call 717-337-3855, option 1 to schedule an appointment.

Harrisburg Campus
Walk-In Advising - Cooper 219
Call 717-780-2498 to schedule an appointment or verify walk-in hours.

Lancaster Campus
Call 717-358-2988 for walk-in hours or to schedule an appointment.

Lebanon Campus
Call 717-270-4222, option 5, then 4 or 5 to schedule an appointment.

York Campus
Call 717-718-0328 for walk-in hours or to schedule an appointment.

Education Majors
Contact Michael Williams, mbwillia@hacc.edu, 717-780-2498 or Cindi Davis, cldavis@hacc.edu, 717-780-2463

Human Services and Social Services Majors
Contact Michael Williams, mbwillia@hacc.edu, 717-780-2498

I am not a student yet. What should I do?
Please contact an Admissions Counselor, by phone at 800-ABC-HACC, or by email at start@hacc.edu

I completed science courses. How long do I have to apply them to my health career program?
The accepted time limit for science courses (HACC or transfer) for use in health career program requirements is 7 calendar years from date of clinical start.

Can I get into the clinical portion if I have a criminal background?
If you have a criminal background, you may apply to the clinical portion of a health career program at HACC. You must follow the Prohibitive Offense Procedure (pdf) for Health Career Programs. No student will be admitted with a disqualifying criminal history or child abuse clearance.  See your advisor.  This form must be completed when a student is applying for clinicals (not before).
What are the nursing dosage calculation requirements?
Download the Nursing Student Handbook (pdf) to view Dosage Calculations requirements.

How do I verify high school graduation?
All nursing (and most other health career students are required to have high school transcripts (must include graduation date), or GED on file.  Download High School Graduation Verification (pdf)

Download an advising checklist below (pdf).

Cardiac Sonography
Cardiovascular Technology - Invasive
Dental Assisting
Dental Hygiene
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Health Science
Human Services (Certificate)
Human Services (Degree)
Medical Assisting (Certificate)
Nuclear Medicine Technology
Nursing - LPN
Nursing - RN
Radiology Informatics
Radiologic Technology
Respiratory Therapy
Social Service
Surgical Technology (Degree)

Admission Criteria