Coronavirus Information for Vendors, Tenants and Partners
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. This website is where we share HACC coronavirus communications, including our summer and fall 2021 announcement. Please check it frequently for updates.
Please note that we are opening our HACC campus grounds to the public June 1, 2021. This is earlier than our original date of December 2021.
What does it mean to have the campuses open to the public?
- The public can park on campus.
- The public can walk the campus grounds.
- We will allow outside events (but not inside events) to be held on our campuses. An example of this is the Dauphin County and UPMC COVID-19 vaccination clinic on HACC’s Harrisburg Campus.
- We will allow tenants to come back on campus.
Although HACC is no longer providing wellness screening for you, it is important to continue self-screening (pdf) each day and evaluate how you feel. If you are feeling any symptoms of COVID-19 or have had a fever over 100.4 degrees within 48 hours prior to coming to campus, please DO NOT come to campus. Please notify the College by emailing email@example.com. Describe whether you tested positive, have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive. Contact is defined as within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more.
For all routine or non-emergency issues, pllease communicate with your current point of contact or email HACC’s Procurement Department.
We want to reassure you - as a valued vendor, tenant and/or partner – that safety is our top priority!
All inbound vendors for delivery, service or repair needs must contact Kathleen M. Brickner, executive director of facilities and real estate, at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two business days prior to coming on campus. Please provide the following information when you email Ms. Brickner:
- Your full name, company name and contact information
- Your HACC point of contact’s name
- Your purpose for coming to a HACC campus
- The campus(es) you plan to visit
- Date and time you plan to be on campus
Tenants and Partners
Please contact Kathleen M. Brickner, executive director of facilities and real estate, at email@example.com or 717-801-3208 with any questions and to provide your emergency and site-return plans.