WORK A SHOW ... GET A SHOW!
Volunteers for the Live at Rose Lehrman Performing Artist Series play a key role in the success of our shows. We consider our volunteers to be a critical part of our front-of-house team. Their smiling faces greet our patrons on the front line of each performance, giving first-class customer service. Here are all the areas where we need volunteer assistance:
You will be the first person our patrons see! Your roles are to:
- Greet patrons
- Assist patrons in finding their seats
- Pass out programs
- Remind patrons (kindly) to turn off their phones
- Remind patrons (kindly) that no photographs are to be taken
- Assist patrons with special needs
Concessions and Coat Check
Your roles are to:
- Sell candy, small snacks and bottled water
- Handle concession funds in an ethical manner
- Assist patrons by taking their coat(s) and giving them a ticket to retrieve it after the show
- Receive coat-check tickets from patrons after the show to retrieve their coat(s)
Ticket-takers – Comfort with technology is helpful for this volunteer position, as you will be using a scanner on all tickets (Box Office tickets, tickets printed from a patron’s home and/or tickets on a smartphone).
Bus-Group Greeters – Occasionally, Live at Rose Lehrman will host large bus groups of children or adults. Your roles are to:
- Meet the buses
- Greet our guests
- Answer general questions
- Direct the group to the theatre
By volunteering at a Live at Rose Lehrman event (approximately four hours of time), you get ONE FREE TICKET to another show of your choice!
Please join our team, be a part of the experience and help our patrons to enjoy the arts!
For further information, please contact Susan at 717-780-2545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.