HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is proud to prepare students to serve our community, especially during these unprecedented times.
HACC has been granted authority by the Governor’s Office to complete portions of our programs onsite to ensure students have the necessary training to serve our communities.
We understand that students may be unsure about returning to campus at this time. Please note that HACC is committed to following protocols to ensure the safety of our students and faculty.
Please note that all individuals must wear face masks at all times.
What to do before coming to campus each day:
- Please complete HACC's online Wellness Screening form prior to each campus visit.
- Fill out HACC's online form within 24 hours of coming to campus
- Note: This form must be submitted every time you come to campus.
- Note: You will receive a confirmation email.
- Show the confirmation email to the wellness screener upon arrival to campus each day.
- If you are sick or have a fever over 100.4 degrees within 48 hours prior to coming to campus, please contact your instructor and DO NOT come to campus.
For specific instructions and COVID-19 policies, please review the following documents:
- Municipal Police Academy Program (pdf)
- Fire and EMS Training (pdf)
- COVID-19 Screening Questions (pdf)
If you have any questions, please email Bob Stakem, director of Public Safety Center, at email@example.com.