HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is proud to prepare students to serve our community, especially during these unprecedented times.
HACC has been granted authority by the Governor’s Office to complete portions of our programs onsite to ensure students have the necessary training to serve our communities.
As a result, we are pleased to announce that we will resume classroom and on-site training for “essential jobs,” using the following timeline:
- Current students in the following programs will return the week of May 18:
- Municipal Police Academy Program
- Fire Academy
- Current students in the following programs will return the week of May 26:
- EMT Program
- Paramedic Program
- Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse Program
- Additional programs will resume in the future
We understand that students may be unsure about returning to campus at this time. Please note that HACC is committed to following protocols to ensure the safety of our students and faculty.
Please note that all individuals must wear face masks at all times.
For specific instructions and COVID-19 policies, please review the following documents:
If you have any questions, please email Bob Stakem, director of Public Safety Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org.