Paramedic Certification Program
HACC’s Paramedic Program prepares you to sit for the National Registry Paramedic Certification (NR-P) and become certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as a paramedic.
Paramedics perform various duties, including (but not limited to):
- Administer emergency medications
- Introduce intravenous and intraosseous lines
- Obtain and interpret electrocardiographs (ECGs) and administer electrical therapy
- Perform advanced airway management (Endotracheal and Nasotracheal intubation)
- Recognize, assess and treat medical and traumatic emergencies
- Provide solutions to complex problems in stressful environments
Paramedics, like many other clinicians, perform shift work that includes weekends, nights and holidays. They may work for private ambulance agencies, fire departments, hospitals or other rescue services. They can also find work in remote medicine, wilderness medicine, at resorts, on cruise ships, job sites, life support helicopters and provide medical support for special events.
- 100% of our students passed the NREMT/State Written Exam.
- 73.9% of our students successfully completed the program.
- 100% of our students found a job in the field.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 717-780-2510.