Do you want to be included? At HACC, we offer a dynamic hub of trade and technical training programs at our Midtown Trade and Technology Center that lead to in-demand jobs sought by 21st century employers.
- Find top quality, hands-on training in innovative environments.
- Replicate real-life on-the-job experiences in the classroom.
- Learn the skills needed to succeed as you build YOUR career!
- Transfer your credits to four-year colleges.
Students enrolled in trade and technology programs can apply for scholarships to receive free money for tuition and books. For more information or to schedule a free tour, please contact an admissions counselor or call 800-ABC-HACC.
Explore YOUR options below.
- Electrical Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Mechatronics (Industrial Maintenance)
- Computer Information Security
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Networking Technology
- Web Development and Design
Engineering and Architecture
- Building Construction Management
- Civil Technology
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Geospatial Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nanofabrication Manufacturing Technology
- Structural Engineering Technology
- Technology Studies