COVID-19 Immunization Requirements of Clinical Facilities
Last updated: Aug. 23, 2023
HACC students and employees may be exempt from a vaccination mandate if they have a recognized medical condition for which vaccines are contraindicated or for which religious beliefs conflict with receiving immunization.
To request a medical or religious exemption related to a vaccination requirement, please:
- Review the following recommended resource
a. CDC Fact
b. CDC FAQ
- Note that not all clinical locations utilized by HACC health career students may recognize and/or accept exemptions.
- Complete a medical exemption or religious exemption (pdf) form.
- Use this form to submit and upload the completed medical or religious or exemption request forms.
- Note exemption requests will be reviewed by a committee.
- Understand the decisions to approve or reject exemption requests are final and additional documentation will not be accepted.
The following clinical sites are requiring COVID-19 immunization.
- Bethany Village
- Brethren Village
- Chester County Hospital - Penn Medicine
- Country Meadows
- Cumberland GoodWill EMS
- Encompass Health
- Emmanuel Center for Nursing
- Homestead Village Retirement Community
- Landis Homes
- Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN)
- Life Lion EMS
- Maple Farm Nursing Center
- Messiah Lifeways
- Mennonite Homes
- Meritus Health
- Moravian Manor
- Nottingham Village
- Pediatric Specialty Care
- Penn Medicine
- Pleasant Acres
- ProMedica Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation - Sunbury
- RiverWoods Senior Living Community
- Select Medical
- St. Luke’s Emergency and Transport Services (SLETS).
- Tower Health
- True North Wellness
- West Shore Surgery Center
This is tentative and subject to change. Please continue to check this webpage for the most up-to-date information.