Health Careers Information Sessions
We invite you to attend a health careers information session to learn more about our programs, the admission process, clinicals, and selective admission process.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session typically covers the following things. RSVP is required. Sessions are open to current and potential students.
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications (physical and behavioral)
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions? Email RSVP IS REQUIRED as space is limited. Be sure to include your name, HACCid, phone and email address, along with date and time of session you wish to attend.
- Attend a Dental Hygiene program mandatory information session held in the Select Medical Health Education Pavilion (SM), Harrisburg Campus, Room 103. FALL 2018 dates: Oct. 3, 6-7:30 p.m.; Oct. 31, 8-9:30 a.m.; Nov. 14, 6-7:30 p.m.; Nov. 21, 8-9:30 a.m. RSVPDHADVISING@hacc.edu - Include your name, HACCID, phone number and email address along with the date and time you plan to attend.
- Attend a Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) information session during your first semester at HACC - Preregistration required - email firstname.lastname@example.org - include your name, HACCID, phone number and email address and indicate DMS information session. Space is limited! All sessions held Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical bldg, room 103 - Download info session flyer (pdf)
- Mon, Oct. 29, 2-4 p.m.
- Tue, Nov. 13, 8-10 a.m.
- Attend a Radiologic Technology (Rad Tech) information session - Preregistration required - email email@example.com is required. Be sure to include your name, HACCID, email address and phone number along with the date/time you plan to attend. These are all held at LANCASTER CAMPUS (map and directions).
- Attend a Nursing information session. Preregistration required.
- Nursing careers
- HACC's programs
- Time commitment
- Essential Qualifications/Background Checks/Health Forms
- Application process
|Lancaster Campus Nursing Information Sessions
|Friday, Oct. 12, 2018
||Lancaster Main 222
RSVP to Patsy Lavinia - firstname.lastname@example.org - be sure to include your name, HACCID and the date and time you wish to attend.
|Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
||Lancaster Main 222
|Harrisburg Campus Nursing Information Sessions
|Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018
||Select Medical 203
RSVP to Aziza Kasmi - email@example.com - be sure to include your name, HACCID, email, telephone, and the date & time you wish to attend.
Who can I contact for more information?
Please contact an Admissions Counselor, by phone at 800-ABC-HACC, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org